Soul Eater: 99
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater: 99

A Brand new Rp With tons of Characters Available!{Cannon and OCs are Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Shades of Vertigo - A Soul Eater RP
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:30 am by Guest

» Zora Stein
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm by Zora

» The Main Plot {8/29/2011}
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 pm by reiizumi1

» A day with a fox
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm by Shi The Thestrals Witch

» Soul Eater Episode 1
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 pm by LunaKitsune

» Shimo Da Foxeh
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Character Bio Code
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Rules and Regulations
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Mission Ideas
Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm by Black*Star

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your experiences with the paranormal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kio Shimauma
Admin
Kio Shimauma

Your experiences with the paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Some people don't believe in ghosts or demons. But others have experienced the unnatural and unexplainable events with them. I am a believer all the way (Yes, call me crazy). I work with demonology (I am NOT a Satanist!!!) and ghost hunting (more like research) and try to figure out the truth and what is fake. So post here and tell your stories with the paranormal and wild events that leave you baffled and scared.

Here's my story.

My parents tell me its all in my head. But friends and my younger brother do not deny that we aren't alone in our farm home. We just moved in about 5 years ago. The house is slightly new and is on 10 acres or swamp land. After my first year in the new home, was when some strange activity begun. We didn't remodel anything in the home, but we put horse fencing on the property and built stales in the barn. Here's the list of the activity that has been going on. In my basement the door (which is unmovable without slamming it shut and can't be locked) has shut and opened itself and locked it self. There have been shadows seen and voices and foot steps heard. there has also been scathing on the door when its closed, but no scratch marks show up. One of my friends got her arms scratched up as well. When you go down there you always feel like your being watched by something evil, and have the urge to run up the stairs. Figures and shadows have been seen walking throughout the house. Voices and foot steps are heard as well. In the attic we found a bloody box over out air vent for the main bathroom. There has also been scratches in the attic as well. The attic door has opened and closed itself, when it takes two people to do that. I have been pushed, scratched and pulled down. People warn me of a demonic presence possibly in my home. I am unsure of what may be here and who/what it is and what they want.
So there's my creepy story. You can believe me or not, but I swear that its all true! (I'll post some pics of the basment so you can see how freaky it is. But for now, it looks like the basement from A Haunting In Connecticut only bigger and a smaller back room with a wooden non see through door.)
Back to top Go down
Kio Shimauma
Admin
Kio Shimauma

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:24 am

Teresa Fidalgo Ghost car accident!

Do you think its real?

Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn
Admin
Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:21 am

I actually believe all of it. Dang, my Kidd-kun would LOVE this thread! I hope she comes here soon!
Back to top Go down
Death the Kidd
1 Star
1 Star
Death the Kidd

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race::

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:50 pm

OMFG YESH! My cousin has two spirits in her house. Would you like me to share her story?
Back to top Go down
Kio Shimauma
Admin
Kio Shimauma

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Shouran + Shukaze
1 Star
1 Star
Shouran + Shukaze

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shouran + Shukaze
Race:: Meister + Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:53 am

That video is completely faked lol. And that evp is really weird x.x, I also saw that episode with TAPS Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kio Shimauma
Admin
Kio Shimauma

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm

TAPS number 1 all the way!!!!! XD <-- (Major Ghost Hunters fan)

Back to top Go down
Shouran + Shukaze
1 Star
1 Star
Shouran + Shukaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm

lol I love just about everything paranormal like Ghost Hunters,Destination Truth,etc.
Back to top Go down
Kio Shimauma
Admin
Kio Shimauma

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:10 pm

*GASP* JOSH GATES IS AMAZING!!!!! O3O

Paranormal research is so much fun. You just have to be careful and know what your doing.
Back to top Go down
Shouran + Shukaze
1 Star
1 Star
Shouran + Shukaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

yea I know lol Razz and yea thats true I tried it and I fell down the stairs and broke my wrist (then again my friends can be asses x.x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences with the paranormal   Your experiences with the paranormal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your experiences with the paranormal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: 99 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: