Soul Eater: 99
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater: 99

A Brand new Rp With tons of Characters Available!{Cannon and OCs are Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Shades of Vertigo - A Soul Eater RP
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:30 am by Guest

» Zora Stein
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm by Zora

» The Main Plot {8/29/2011}
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 pm by reiizumi1

» A day with a fox
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm by Shi The Thestrals Witch

» Soul Eater Episode 1
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 pm by LunaKitsune

» Shimo Da Foxeh
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Character Bio Code
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Rules and Regulations
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Mission Ideas
LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm by Black*Star

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warai the Laughing Witch
1 Star
1 Star
Warai the Laughing Witch

LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:15 pm

So~! I am a bored witch! *cackle* Yes, I am! And I would like to hear some of your favorite LOL! or so "pro" that it made people crack up, or fail moments! Let's hear 'em!

Mine:
One of my friends was playing with aonther one of my friends hands, and the other friend, My (pronounced Me), was getting embarrassed, so I yelled: "Hey! Put the asian DOWN!" and some other asain girl said: "She's Viet!" And the girl holding My's arm said "Not asain!" Thank you, sweetie, for your fail that made my day! XP
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kimura
Admin
Jackie Kimura

Character sheet
Character Name:: Jackie Kimura
Race:: Meister

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 pm

I don't have one at the top of my head but all I have to say right now is its. LMFAO not LMAFO. >w>
Back to top Go down
https://souleater99.rpg-board.net
Warai the Laughing Witch
1 Star
1 Star
Warai the Laughing Witch

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Wow, such a big mistake. It's out of character roleplay, not out of characte roleplay. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kimura
Admin
Jackie Kimura

Character sheet
Character Name:: Jackie Kimura
Race:: Meister

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:16 pm

I know. XD I noticed it way before you. I just didn't bother to fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleater99.rpg-board.net
Kio Shimauma
Admin
Kio Shimauma

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Mwuahaha! I have a punny story to tell! >=3

So yesterday we got back from a tiresome trail ride out in green bush. Later on in the trail ride my brother was being bucked/ crow hopped. (which is a small buck, but the horse dosen't mean to buck you off). Anywho, I was lying back watching the Looney Tune Show when I hear my brother yelling something. He walks in and says, "I hate you.". I had no idea what he meant and shrugged it off. Then my dad came in and said, "You two ARE related.". And i said,"How!?". And he said," He spun out his ankle.". And I laughed my butt off. Then dad said," And he was just standing still, trying to throw the ball in the hoop.". That made me laugh even harder.

The reason this is so funny is because I always sprain or fracture my ankles. My left ankle is actually permanently damaged due to ripping a tendon and a bone out of place. Now i must have surgery! Yay me!!! Anywhoz, and I always say that my brother isn't related because he's a girl monkey that swap places with my real brother when we went to the Zoo. But that is the reason this story is funny. =D
Back to top Go down
Okami
1 Star
1 Star
Okami

Character sheet
Character Name:: Silver & Yumi
Race:: Meister & Weapon

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I gots a story! Although, it portrays me as a little bit of a douche, but you would've done the same thing if you were in my situation.

So, I'm riding my bike over to my friend's house at about 2:00 PM on Thursday. I passed an old car with a fat old guy in it who shouted at me "Hey!" In a really gruff voice. At first, I didn't know he was talking to me, so I just kept riding and didn't turn around. Then, I hear an engine starting up. The old man speeds his car up right next to me and shouts "HEY SHITHEAD!" I stopped my bike and had to try my absolute hardest not to burst out laughing. "You listen to elders when they talk to you! Don't you just ignore me! Respect people!" He kept rambling on at me. Now don't get me wrong, I respect adults and old people very much, but this guy was just being a huge asshole. So I said to him with a little anger in my voice, "Jesus Christ man, I'm sorry!" So then, he looks like he's gonna get out of the car and beat me with a paddle, but I'm just thinking, You touch me, I'll sue your ass, so I didn't move. Just as he started undoing his seatbelt, his wife, who was sitting next to him the entire time, and had the craziest white old lady hair ever, put a bony hand on him and said in the shakiest old person voice ever, "Calm down, Jerry!" At this point I had to slam my teeth onto my toungue to prevent myself from smiling or laughing. Then, "Jerry" says to me, "Tell me where Salisbury Mills is!" Like I said, he was just being a huge dick, so I told him, "Oh, you're in the wrong town, Mister. Get onto 9W and drive twenty miles south until you see an exit that says 'Salisbury Mills'." Of course, that was the exact opposite direction to go, in fact, Salisbury Mills is in the town I live in. So he drives that way, and I continue on to my friends house. The minute I got there and she answered the door, I literally laughed in her face and fell down. It took me about twenty minutes to tell her the story, mostly because every time I started saying something, I started laughing, and now "Calm down, Jerry!" is a meme between us. It probably would be funnier to you if you had heard their voices or at least my imitation, but I did my best to share the story. =D
Back to top Go down
Shouran + Shukaze
1 Star
1 Star
Shouran + Shukaze

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shouran + Shukaze
Race:: Meister + Weapon

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:50 am

Yay story time story time!!!!!

Ok so me and my cousin were walking through a forest at like midnight cause......well I forgot why too tell the truth o.o'. So he was walking with a flashlight..OH I REMEMBER NOW! He had his flashlight and he was scared as hell cause he thought he saw werewolf or something. So he was walking and he tripped over a branch so I told him 'OMG THE WEREWOLF TRIPPED YOU!' so he screamed like a little girl and I was laughing so hard but while he was screaming a man walked up behind him and started to hack something up which made him sound like he was growling.So my cousin jetted home crying and screaming like a baby XD. So i walked up to the guy laughing my ass off then said 'Sir thank you THANK YOU' then he just smiled and walked off.......it was odd but funny as hell lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!   LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL! ROFL! LMAFO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: 99 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: